- This article is about the achievement category. For other daily achievements and content, see server reset.
Daily is an achievement category that rewards players for performing specific daily tasks. Every day, a new set of 12 achievements is generated in three categories: four PvE-related achievements, four PvP-related achievements, and four WvW-related achievements. Each achievement rewards a specific bonus chest that contains rewards related to the activity that was necessary to complete the achievement. In addition, a meta achievement "Daily Completionist" rewards completing any three of the available achievements with 10 , 2 and a Small Bag of Spirit Shards.
There is a cap of 15,000 monthly achievements combined. Once the cap is reached, additional points from the "Daily Completionist" meta achievement will no longer increase the account's achievement points, but individual reward bonus chests will still be given out.for daily and now-defunct
A separate set of daily achievements are also available for Fractals of the Mists and for each Living World Season 3 and Living World Season 4 map. These Fractal Dailies and Living World Dailies provide unique rewards and experience but do not progress the daily meta award achievement.
The achievements that are available each day are randomly selected from a pool of possible achievements for each of the three categories (PvE, WvW or PvP achievements). Daily Completionist is available every day.
|Total achievements: 1||10|
|Complete any 3 PvE, WvW, or PvP Daily Achievements.
||3/3 Daily PvE, WvW, and PvP Achievements Completed||10|
Accounts where the level of the highest character that ever existed is below level 11 will only see one achievement per category; accounts with a highest character between levels 11-30 will see three achievements per category. The achievements available for accounts with only low level characters are grayed out on the table below. Accounts with a character 31 and above will see the full amount of four per category.
Page content generated 11:47 UTC Thursday, 12 December 2019.
List of possible daily achievements
- Primary article: Daily achievements
PvE daily achievements
Player versus Environment daily achievements fall into four categories: gathering, simple tasks, event completer, and other tasks. One achievement from each category is selected each day, though a substitution may be made based on your account status.
- Daily Gatherer (Forager, Lumberer, or Miner) — Gather plants, wood or ore in a specific region. Home instance nodes and Guild Hall Synthesizers count towards this achievement.
- Daily Event Completer — Complete four events in a specific zone.
- Simple Tasks:
- Other Tasks:
- Daily Adventure — Open the bronze daily reward chest from an adventure at a Heart of Thorns map.
- Daily Dungeon — Complete a specific dungeon.
- Daily Fractal — Complete a single Fractal.
- Daily Jumping Puzzle — Complete a specific jumping puzzle.
- Daily Mini-dungeon — Complete a specific mini-dungeon.
- Daily World Boss — Successfully complete a specific world boss event. See here for a list of spawn times.
- Daily Bounty Hunter — Complete a Bounty in a specified Crystal Desert zone.
- Daily Taskmaster — Complete a Renown Heart in a specified Crystal Desert zone.
PvP daily achievements
Structured PvP daily achievements fall into three categories: Rated Game Winner, Tournament Participator and other tasks. Two "other task" achievements are selected each day.
- Daily PvP Rated Game Winner - Win a queued PvP match.
- Daily PvP Tournament Participator - Participate in a PvP Tournament.
- Other tasks:
- Daily Top Stats — Earn a Top Stat in a PvP match.
- Daily PvP Matches Played in Unranked or Ranked Arena — Play a queued PvP match.
- Daily PvP Player Kills — Kill three players in PvP.
- Daily PvP Rank Points — Earn 50 rank points.
- Daily PvP Reward Earner — Earn one of the rewards from a PvP Reward Track.
WvW daily achievements
- Simple tasks:
- Daily WvW Big Spender — Spend at least 25 Badges of Honor. Blueprints and Badges of Tribute are a useful way to accomplish this.
- Daily WvW Caravan Disruptor — Destroy a supply caravan.
- Daily WvW Invasion Defender — Kill three enemy players.
- Daily WvW Land Claimer — Capture a sentry point.
- Daily Master of Monuments — Capture a shrine (Desert Borderlands) or a ruin (Desert and Alpine Borderlands).
- Daily Mists Guard Killer — Kill five veteran or higher NPC guards.
- Daily WvW Veteran Creature Slayer — Defeat the veteran warg, the harpy veteran, or the veteran wurm on a Borderlands map.
- Daily WvW World Ranker — Gain 2 World Ranks.
- Objective tasks:
- Daily WvW Camp Capturer — Capture two resource camps. Generators in Edge of the Mists do not count.
- Daily WvW Keep Capturer — Capture a keep.
- Daily WvW Objective Defender — Defend an objective during an enemy assault. The achievement is rewarded when a defend event successfully completes.
- Daily WvW Tower Capturer — Capture a tower.
In addition to rewards for "Daily Completionist" meta achievement, each individual achievement rewards one of the following bonus chests:
- PvE achievement rewards
- Daily Gathering rewards
- Chest of Lumber – For Daily Lumberer.
- Chest of Heart of Maguuma Lumber - For Daily Heart of Maguuma Lumberer.
- Chest of Desert Lumber - For Daily Desert Lumberer.
- Chest of Ore – For Daily Miner.
- Chest of Heart of Maguuma Ore - For Daily Heart of Maguuma Miner.
- Chest of Desert Ore - For Daily Desert Miner.
- Chest of Plants – For Daily Forager.
- Chest of Heart of Maguuma Plants - For Daily Heart of Maguuma Forager.
- Chest of Desert Plants - For Daily Desert Forager.
- Daily Vista Viewer rewards
- Daily Event Completer rewards
- Chest of the Hero (exotic) – For Daily Event Completer in core Tyria maps.
- Chest of the Verdant Brink Hero - For Daily Verdant Brink Event Completer.
- Chest of the Auric Basin Hero - For Daily Auric Basin Event Completer.
- Chest of the Tangled Depths Hero - For Daily Tangled Depths Event Completer.
- Chest of the Dragon's Stand Hero - For Daily Dragon's Stand Event Completer.
- Chest of the Bloodstone Fen Hero - For completing events in Bloodstone Fen.
- Chest of the Ember Bay Hero - For completing events or renown heart tasks in Ember Bay.
- Chest of the Bitterfrost Frontier Hero - For completing events or renown heart tasks in Bitterfrost Frontier.
- Chest of the Lake Doric Hero - For completing events in Lake Doric.
- Chest of the Draconis Mons Hero - For completing events or renown heart tasks in Draconis Mons.
- Chest of the Siren's Landing Hero - For completing events in Siren's Landing.
- Chest of the Crystal Desert Hero - For completing events in the Crystal Oasis.
- Chest of the Desert Highlands Hero - For completing events in the Desert Highlands.
- Chest of the Elon Riverlands Hero - For completing events in the Elon Riverlands.
- Chest of the Desolation Hero - For completing events in The Desolation.
- Chest of the Vabbian Hero - For completing events in the Domain of Vabbi.
- Chest of the Istani Hero - For completing events or renown heart tasks in the Domain of Istan.
- Chest of the Sandswept Hero - For completing events or renown heart tasks in the Sandswept Isles.
- Chest of the Kournan Hero - For completing events in the Domain of Kourna.
- Chest of the Jahai Hero - For completing events in Jahai Bluffs.
- Daily Dungeon rewards
- Chest of Ascalonian Catacombs Goods – For Daily Ascalonian Catacombs
- Chest of Caudecus's Manor Goods – For Daily Caudecus's Manor
- Chest of Citadel of Flame Goods – For Daily Citadel of Flame
- Chest of Crucible of Eternity Goods – For Daily Crucible of Eternity
- Chest of Honor of the Waves Goods – For Daily Honor of the Waves
- Chest of Ruined City of Arah Goods – For Daily Ruined City of Arah
- Chest of Sorrow's Embrace Goods – For Daily Sorrow's Embrace
- Chest of Twilight Arbor Goods – For Daily Twilight Arbor
- Chest of the Mists – For Daily Fractal.
- Misc Daily rewards
- PvP achievement rewards
- Fallen Hero Chest (exotic) - For Daily PvP Rated Game Winner and Daily PvP Tournament Participator.
- Fallen Hero Chest (rare) – For other PvP achievements.
- WvW achievement rewards
- Transcendent Chest (rare) – For simple WvW achievements.
- Transcendent Chest (exotic) – For challenging WvW achievements.
- Transcendent Chest of Knowledge – For Daily WvW Keep Capturer.
- Festival rewards
- Bauble - During Super Adventure Festival since 2016. Awarded by completing dailies in Daily Super Adventure Festival. Originally was included as an additional reward for Daily Completionist achievement, Course Work: Super Adventure Festival achievement and individual Daily PvE, PvP, WvW and Super Adventure Box: Daily achievements until 2018.
- Trick-or-Treat Bag – During Shadow of the Mad King. Awarded by completing dailies in Halloween Daily. Originally was included as an additional reward for Daily Completionist achievement, and individual Daily PvE, PvP, WvW and Shadow of the Mad King achievements until 2017.
- Personalized Wintersday Gift – Awarded by completing dailies in Wintersday Daily.
- Winter's Blessing – For Donation Drive in the Wintersday Daily achievements.
- Historical rewards
- Wintersday Gift – During A Very Merry Wintersday from 2015 until 2017. Originally was included as an additional reward for Daily Completionist achievement, and individual Daily PvE, PvP, WvW and Wintersday achievements.
- Homemade Lucky Envelope – During Lunar New Year from 2015 until 2017. Originally was included as an additional reward for Daily Completionist achievement, and individual Daily PvE, PvP, WvW and Lunar New Year achievements.
- Daily achievements are initially displayed in a special window after viewing the daily login rewards. The upper-right corner of the interface will also display Daily achievements as long as the meta achievement has not been completed, unless other achievements are added to the achievement watch list.
- The daily progress is reset each day at 00:00.
- Like all other achievements, daily achievements are tied to the account, which means that you can complete different achievements on different characters to complete the meta achievement.
- Reward bonus chests from achievements are displayed as a pop-up in the lower-right corner of the screen. This chest is account-bound and can be claimed on any character, and will persist upon switching zones or logging out.
- Finding events for Daily Event Completer can be made easier by setting the Content Guide to "Disable Personal Story".
- The dailies have undergone many changes to how they work since the release of the game. The full history is documented on the history subpage.
- Until Spring 2016 Quarterly Update, zones like Blazeridge Steppes, Diessa Plateau, Fireheart Rise, Lornar's Pass and all Heart of Thorns maps, had never been the target of Daily Event Completer.
- With Spring 2016 Quarterly Update, specific Jumping Puzzles, Dungeons and Mini-dungeons were added to the Daily rotation.
- A generic "Complete 10 Jumping Puzzles" monthly achievement was previously featured in the now-defunct Monthlies.
- As of the April 19, 2016 update, a reward of 2 was added to Daily Completionist.
- Daily/easy dailies - locations for some of the quickest PvE dailies