Skirmish reward track
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Pips are earned with each tick while having at least Tier 3 participation. Although the interface states as long as you have Tier 3 participation any participation Tier greater than or equal to 3 will count for earning pips.
- Since each two-hour-long skirmish ends with a tick (24th tick of the skirmish, one tick every 5 minutes) and an overview of the current finished skirmish shows the achieved pips, it might appear that winning a skirmish awards pips. This is not the case.
- The earned pips are based on the following criteria and
|+3||Your world has the least amount of War Score in the current Skirmish.|
|+4||Your world has the second most War Score in the current Skirmish.|
|+5||Your world has the most War Score in the current Skirmish.|
|+1||Bronze WvW Rank (150-619)|
|+2||Silver WvW Rank (620-1394)|
|+3||Gold WvW Rank (1395-2544)|
|+4||Platinum WvW Rank (2545-4094)|
|+5||Mithril WvW Rank (4095-6444)|
|+6||Diamond WvW Rank (6445-9999)|
|+7||Max WvW Rank (10000)|
|+1||Commanding a squad with at least 5 people.|
|+1||Completed wood division the previous week.|
|+5||Playing on an Outnumbered map.|
|Reward Tiers||Required Pips||Rewards|
|Tiers||Per Tier||In Total||Each Minor Tier||Final Tier|
- The Skirmish Reward Track is only available in Eternal Battleground and the three Borderlands. Playing in Edge of the Mists will not reward any pips.
- Every week a maximum of 365 WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets can be obtained, requiring 1450 pips in total. The Skirmish Reward Track resets on the weekly WvW reset.
- After transferring to a different world, you will be unable to earn any pips until WvW has reset twice. This means a maximum wait of 14 days and a minimum wait of 8 days until you are able to earn pips again.
- Ticket gain per pip earned is very similar between ranks but slightly improves at higher tiers.
- The required time to acquire WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets can be calculated here: