Upcoming changes and features
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
These changes have been mentioned by ArenaNet, but lack specific details and/or a release date.
- General content
- Swiss Style Tournaments
- Special Tournaments
- On Demand Tournaments
- Unnamed 2v2 arena
- Spirit Watch Revisions
- Deathmatch custom arena map intended for larger teams.
- World versus World
- Super Adventure Box
- World 3 and World 4 are unlikely to be added.
- Super Adventure Box may be added to the leaderboards.
- Legendary weapons
- Legendary trinkets
- An entire set of legendary trinkets have been planned out.
- Fractals of the Mists
- New fractals
- Continued reworks of old fractals
- Primary article: Server reset
Daily reset occurs at 00:00.
Weekly resets occur at:
- Monday 07:30 UTC — Raid rewards and progress reset. Guild mission rewards reset and new random missions given to guilds.
- Thursday 20:00 UTC — Map bonus rewards reset.
- Friday 18:00 UTC (roughly) — World versus World reset for EU servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- Saturday 02:00 UTC (roughly) — World versus World reset for NA servers (the exact time varies from week to week).
- ^ Don’t Forget to Select Your Attributes in Today’s Release!
- ^ I found this statement in the video interesting..., comment by Gaile Gray, Guild Wars 2 Official Forums]
- ^ a b c d e What’s Next for Guild Wars 2
- ^ PvP Features in Progress, Official Forum Post by Gaile Gray
- ^ Comment by Ben Phongluangtham, official Guild Wars 2 forums
- ^ World Restructuring, Official Forum Post by Gaile Gray
- ^ World Restructuring Update 1, Update 1
- ^ World Restructuring Update 2, Update 2
- ^ Comment by Ben Phongluangtham
- ^ Josh Foreman on Guild Chat #37
- ^ , Official News post on legendary weapons
- ^ , Post by mattp on Reddit
- ^ , Post by AndrewM on Reddit
- ^ , Post by Crystal Reid on the official forums
- ^ , Post by anet_ianim on Reddit